Monday, August 17, 2009

Mondays Wasted Weekend Pic Drop

I don't think my liver likes me after this weekend. Drinking and jumping jacks don't mix, especially when you try to do it all at once.

I think I had 2 of these

Remember your first drink?

Now that's art!

Captain Creepy is catchin a feel

Stay Classy

I wanna see more ink next time, good effort

Check back every Monday for photo updates on the weekend's search for god. If you have any from your searches send em over Sunday and ill get them up! (email link is at the bottom of my homepage) Drunk@mysearchforgod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact: Dont Be Scared

Email us your sweet pics and videos and we will throw them up.

drunk@mysearchforgod.com

or
Open email in outlook

BlogCatalog

Religious Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Humor Blogs