Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Drink & I Pee: Happens Every Time

I found myself having a few drink and grabbing some food at my local crossdressing food establishemnt when all of the sudden i had to pee. I didn't think much of it until i hit the men's room. Now excuse my ignorance but i couldn't help but think about the drag queen who was 20 feet behind me on the way to the restroom and whether or not he/she would be at the stall next to me in 30 seconds peeing and check me out. That has hence inspire me to search for some awkward pee pee situations.




Thanks NextRound click for some more strange urinals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact: Dont Be Scared

Email us your sweet pics and videos and we will throw them up.

drunk@mysearchforgod.com

or
Open email in outlook

BlogCatalog

Religious Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Top Sites

Humor Blogs